Graduate Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Hertfordshire
RGB Network are working with a UK wide Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team in Hertfordshire. The client has opportunities for expansion to meet the current healthy forward workload generated by the impetus for growth in the UK within the commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
The Civil Infrastructure team of the Watford office operates from a state of the art open plan, air conditioned office. The Infrastructure team specialises in providing sustainable development infrastructure solutions to mainly private sector clients in both the UK and overseas. The team also works closely with other Fairhurst disciplines to provide integrated solutions on high profile multi-disciplinary projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Take ownership and pride in the work being delivered by the team.
- Bring original thought and challenge to engineering problems.
- Deliver work in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Quality Management procedures.
- Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
- Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Ideal candidates for the Infrastructure Engineer position will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an aspiration to gain ICE Incorporated or Chartered status, with internal and external training support provided.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- PDS, Civils 3D, Windes and Microdrainage experience an advantage.
- Clean driving licence.
The role offers an opportunity to provide design solutions on a large portfolio of projects, and to work within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. The client have a clear vision for innovation and engineering excellence. Benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package, training opportunities, reimbursement of professional fees, contributory pension, personal health care plan and life insurance.