RGB are recruiting on behalf of a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy who offer a range of services focused on providing their clients with the best planning, design and engineering solutions.
They are currently looking for a Civil CAD Technician to join their fast paced office based in Slough. The successful Civil CAD Technician will provide technical design support utilising AutoCAD, and will work closely with engineering and project managers to provide detailed designs for minor and major highway schemes and traffic management projects.
What’s on offer?
- A salary package of between £24,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
- 22 Days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Continuous training and development.
- Auto CAD training / qualifications
- The Civil CAD Technician will have a minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience
- Knowledge of one or more of AutoSign, Autotrack, KeySigns and KeyLines highly desirable.
- Understanding of highways and traffic engineering techniques and principles
- Working knowledge of DMRB, TSRGD, Traffic Signs Manual and relevant British Standards
- To assist in the production of all Traffic/Parking Team drawings, and across the other company business areas where necessary.
- To ensure that all drawings and related documents are prepared and controlled in accordance with the CAD QA system.
- Assist in ensuring all project files are up to date and comply with the CAD QA system
If you are interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with George Hale via email@example.com  or on 020 7932 2800.