COmmercial Gas Engineer
Founded in the 1920s
As a business, they cover, Mechanical Contracting, Maintenance, Design and Special Projects.
Based in Oxford
Private clients with large residential properties, churches, schools, shops, universities. The National Trust & The Royal Household are their most loyal customers.
Commercial Gas Team of 10 engineers.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Package is 44hrs a week basic up to £44,621 depending on experience.
- Pension @ 5%
- 23 days + 8 Bank holidays per annum
- Van, tools, uniform, phone
- 1 in 10 call out - £135 standby
- Lots of Overtime
Commercial Gas & Oil Boiler Engineer
Based ideally around the M40/M25/M4/A34 triangle.
To work on a mobile basis covering their whole portfolio of contracts. Duties & Responsibilities:
Preferred Qualifications & Training:
- Carry out Planned Maintenance to Boilers, heating, plumbing & Ventilation systems
- Attend to repairs, breakdowns and fault finding
- Participate in the 24/7 call out rota on rotation
- Installation of pipework & plumbing, replacing electro/mechanical components.
- Working at heights.
- Area of work covering the central, southern & southeast counties.
- Capable of completing paperwork and following through on fault diagnosis, ordering spares etc.
- Completion of reports, assist, prepare and submit quotations to clients.
- Indentured Apprentice
- City & Guilds/NVQ
- Boiler/Burner Training &
- Gas Safe Qualification - Domestic & Commercial works & Pipework
- Oftec Qualification
- Unvented systems
- 16th Edition IEE - Wiring & Installation advantage
- Health & Safety Training
- BMS & Controls Experience advantage
At least 10 years experience in the building service industry working in a similar role. Experience:
Able to demonstrate a proven work history record in respect of Mechanical and Heating maintenance, repairs and small works PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK