AC/Fridge Engineer - up to £40k
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 8-5 Monday - Friday
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Overtime: Paid at time and a half on Saturdays and double time on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Company van, mobile phone, full uniform and specialist tools
The position is within a small business currently based in Surrey.
The company has been running since 2003 providing support to the leading FM companies as specialist in air conditioning, electrical, gas & heating and mechanical.
We run a small team of 5 highly skilled mobile engineers covering London, Greater London and South of England.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced mobile air conditioning engineer.
- F-gas qualification
- Experienced in both installation and maintenance of all types of air conditioning systems (chiller experience will also be advantageous)
- Able to work individually or with a team.
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Full-clean driving licence.
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated engineer to join our team who will be willing and able in assisting the company to progress our aspirations in the commercial market.
- A lot of the work will be in Croydon, but some work within the M25.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass Home Office security vetting check
- The work will be split 50/50 with install and maintenance.
- Predominantly AC but with some fridge work
- Working on Government contracts.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@ RGB.CO.UK