Central London University – Static Electrical Engineer - £32K/£40K
- I am currently representing a well-established building service company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- 4 UK Offices
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
A role has opened up on a university based in central London, we are looking for an electrical engineer to join the team!
Working within a team of 2 in one of the most prestigious university sites in Central London,Carrying out maintenance, service and breakdown to all site equipment’s including (but not limited to):
- Emergency light testing
- DISTRUBUTION BOARDS
- FUIXED WIRE TESTING
- TESTING & INSPECTION
- £32 -40K As basic
- Site hours are day shifts 07.00 to 16.00 week 1, week 2 10.00 to 19.00
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Company PDA for Business Use
- After 6 month probationary period, inclusion into the company Employee Benefit Scheme Inc. contributory pension scheme and Attendance Bonus Scheme (Extra 3 days holiday if no sick in the holiday year)
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK
- 17th edition (must)
- Level 2/3 in electrical installations (must)
- 2391/2392 testing and inspection (desirable)