Job Title: Revit MEP Coordinator
Location: Based on site in Holborn
Rates: Circa £35p/h - £37p/h
Contract Length: 3 month – 20 months
- Working for an M&E Contractor.
- Site based working within a design team, but the sole Revit user.
- Very fast paced environment.
- Large Commercial Office Space
- The project was started in 2D, but the end client has now asked for it to be converted and finished in Revit MEP.
- The structural & architectural models have been completed, it just requires the MEP services to be coordinated through.
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / email@example.com
- Fully competent in the use of Revit MEP
- Excellent knowledge of services
- Ideally being able to create templates & families
- Be able to work at a fast pace