I am currently seeking for an experienced and qualified fabric engineer to start on a large prestigious site in Kings Cross on a temp to perm basis.
- Be available to start work as of Monday 15th October
- Be able at a minimum have a telephone interview on either 11th or 12th October.
- Be well spoken and articulate
- Polite and presentable
- Client Facing
- Based in Stevenage head office (SG1), Work is predominantly central London
- Have another arm to the business that provide electrical/fire alarm maintenance
- Been running for 13 years
- 7 engineers on books all of a multi-skilled level
- Provide M&E including commercial gas planned preventative maintenance to a wide range of mainly retail contracts
- Mitsubishi, Daikin and Toshiba approved installers
- Look after the Armani sites, Clinton Cards, Allianz, Monsoon
THE JOB Fabric Engineer
- Brand new commercial office space
- Based in Kings Cross/St Pancreas
- 11 Floor Site
- 2 man site
- High end clients within the office, so good manners are a must at all times.
TO APPLY – PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Initial 3 month contract – temp to perm.
- £14p/h (Umbrella or Limited Company)
- 40 hour weeks
- Working Hours 8 – 5
- Handyman/Fabric duties including: painting, decorating, office moves, changing taps, lights, door frames, lock changes etc, Unblocking toilets, Basic M&E etc…