M&E Mobile Engineer up to £36,000 - Scotland
SALARY AND PACKAGE
- Up to £36,000 Per Annum
- Travel time (30 mins each way)
- 33 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plenty Of Overtime Available At The Weekend
- 45 Hour Week
- Large FM company based in Essex
- Full National Coverage
- Over 300 employees
- For full M&E
They are looking for a mobile M&E Engineer to be based on their retail and commercial portfolios.
You will be covering a number of branches in and around Glasgow. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK
- PPM work.
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Lighting and water temp checks.
- Some reactive including pumps removal, basic plumbing, and fitting of lights
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
- Responsible for the maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Operation of Trend and Siemens BMS systems to maintain optimum running efficiency of all HVAC
- Maintenance of AHU’s, FCU’s VAV’s, ACU’s
- Maintenance and running of Standby Generators and monitoring of UPS systems
- Emergency Lighting tests
- First line investigation of heating, air-con, refrigeration, CCTV, access control, and other faults
- Plumbing and building fabric works,
- PAT Testing