Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary & Package
- £35k - £38k (40 hour week)
- Door 2 door travel
- Van and fuel card
- No call out as it stands
- Loads of overtime – paying time and a half
- Been trading for 25 years
- 25 engineers
- 1 Office based in Lancashire
- Company split up in 2 divisions – Install & Maintenance
- Clients include: Hawkes & Curtis, Thorntons, Vodafone, Mcdonalds, Nandos (biggest client 22 stores), also do a lot of food manufacturing, processing plants, water chillers, office blocks.
- Their area of cover is everything North of Cardiff & Peterborough up to Scotland
Service maintenance and breakdown and reactive calls of:
- Ideally looking for someone who is flexible, willing to work and keen to earn money.
- Must have all commercial tickets
- Gas heaters
- AHU gas fire
- Temperature systems for fresh air
- Air heaters
- Hot water (plumbing element to the job)
- Changing elements
- Gas safe testing
- Will cover from Peterborough up to Scotland
- The hours are Monday – Friday – 8.30 – 5. There will be some early starts and late finishes – all paid in overtime which is paid at time and a half
- They want the engineer to live about an hour away from the office to pick up parts etc.
- Lots of early starts and late finishes - must be willing to do so.
- Must be willing to stay away on occasion when required.
- Service maintenance and breakdown and reactive calls of Gas heaters, AHU gas fire, temperature systems for fresh air, Air heaters, hot water (plumbing element to the job), changing elements. Gas safe testing.
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @rgb.co.uk