M&E Project Manager – Surrey/Hampshire £55k/60k
- £55 – 60K
- Company Car
- Laptop & Phone
- 20 days holiday
- 40 hours a week 8 – 5pm
A mechanical and electrical engineering company based in Maidstone are currently seeking a M&E Project Manager to Deliver project/extra works across north surrey and Hampshire.
The company in question, currently employs over 150 staff and operates throughout the UK.
They provide everything from M&E Maintenance, design, and project delivery.
The ideal candidate will have experience manging projects from concept to completion within the region of £5,000.00 to £100k, all within plant room refurbishments and major install on all mechanical and fabric remedial works. ROLE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Manage projects form initial request to quote to customer sign off, must be used to managing their own team as well as working with sub-contractors. Building services back ground, M&E or fabric
- 1 day a week working from Maidstone office and 4 days working on sites in surrey, overseeing the project works
- Be able to manage teams of 10 or more
- Running projects between 50 – 500k
- Managing your own P&L
- Making sure the work is accurately priced and timeframes are achievable
- Meeting with clients on site, selling the business and pushing to win the quoted works
- Following up on all engineers remedial work leads sent in weekly