Do you have a great knowledge and experience with fire alarm systems?
Are you looking for a position with is Installation & Maintenance?
Would you be interested in progressing your career to a QS or NICEIC Supervisor?
Then please read below
- Monday – Friday – 8-5
- Foot Mobile Role covering sites in Central London working on their portfolio of clients.
- The role would be 50% install 50% maintenance.
- Must be a qualified electrician and have a very good understanding of fire alarms.
- Picking up remedial works
- Carry out inspection & testing
- Install, service & maintain fire alarm systems in commercial buildings
- Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to electrical systems.
Testing & Inspection 2391/2395
C&G/NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical SALARY & PACKAGE
- Travel Card
- 20 days hols + BH
- Call out Rota
- Lots of Overtime
Sat 8am – 12pm = normal rate
Sat 12pm – 12am = time and a half
Sun = Double time
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN
- Founded in 2013
- Started off as a core fit out company, but have pulled away form that and now sticking to mainly maintenance.
- However they pick up some fit out work from their maintenance contracts.
- They do M&E, AC & Plumbing
- Their work is London & within M25 orbital.
- They now have 100 maintenance contracts. Commercial offices, 6 x Deliveroo sites and have the SOHO House contract. 22 sites including Shoreditch house etc.
- Also look after the Nova apartments in Victoria and do a lot of work for Land Securities.
- They have 8 engineers at the moment
- It’s a young team and everyone gets on well and helps each other out.