Senior Revit MEP Coordinator – up to £40k
- Salary of up to £40k
- Excellent benefits package
- Large, exciting projects
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team and have an input within it
- Joining one of the leading M&E Contractors within the industry
- Progression and development
- A Salary of up to £40k
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company profit related bonus
- Childcare vouchers
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Senior Revit MEP Technician/Coordinator in our Engineering Services Department at our Northampton head office working in a team of 5 Revit MEP users.
This is a great opportunity to join our expanding team reporting to our BIM Manager.
You will gain the opportunity to work on some large exciting projects to add to your portfolio of works. Including Large 15 storey mixed use developments in London, Large University Campus’ and Research Facilities Your main responsibilities will include:
- Production of all working technical drawings,
- Preparation of clash detection files,
- Revit models / CAD drawings from stage 3 through to Stage 5 Construction.
- Due to our varied workload, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range schemes.
- Big Personality
- Lively and a good communicator
- Able to act on own initiative
- MagiCAD experience is desirable
- 3-5 years Design office experience with a consultancy or contractor, working alongside architects and structural engineers
- Proficiency in using REVIT MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience of working with detailed construction drawings desirable.
- Experience with Solibri/Navisworks desirable.
- Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full clean UK driving license
If this is of interest and you would like to know more, please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb.co.uk