Civil CAD Technician – Leicester
I am currently representing a growing multi disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Infrastructure design team in Leicester
Ideally you will have at least 12 months experience within an engineering consultancy working on highways, drainage, earthworks and general infrastructure design for private sector developments projects. As a CAD Technician you will be working alongside a team of Civil Engineers producing detailed designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience of the preparation of detailed civil engineering / infrastructure design drawings.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Good AutoCAD skills although further training can be provided.
- Awareness of drainage design and associated software.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Exhibits good attention to detail and searches for ways to improve on standards and results.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite.
This role offers significant opportunity for progression as the company has been winning some very large projects over the last few months and they are a company with real ambition over the next few years. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you will get a good level of responsibility and training then apply today to be considered for this position.
For more information contact Michael power at RGB on firstname.lastname@example.org