I am looking for a foot mobile role for a good client of mine. An HVAC Specialist based in Dartford
- Offices based in Crayford
- Work is London and home counties
- 40 engineers strong of which 14 are commercial gas engineers
- Clients they cover : PRS for Music - sub contractor for CBRE and there gas works - big commercial office space
- Turn over 5 million a year in maintenance and service
- Annual wage - up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Zone 1-3 travel card
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Overtime paid at a flat rate
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
Joining an established team, you will be responsible for carrying out service and repairs on domestic and commercial heating, gas and oil appliances. Working for a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites Via the London underground.
Your be carrying out the following maintenance, service and breakdown on the following kit:
- All sites are within ZONE 1
- All the sites are multi tenanted commercial buildings
- Emergency light testing
- Managing BMS
- Fuse board
- And general M AND E.
What is expected:
Possess additional skills, knowledge and expertise within commercial building services i.e. building fabric and general maintenance
Full clean driving license
A flexible, ‘can-do’ approach is essential due to duties that may fall outside of Gas engineer i.e. general maintenance as required, working as part of wider maintenance team.
a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / firstname.lastname@example.org