The successful candidate shall be responsible for undertaking civil engineering tasks and projects as part of a team and work under other engineers in to deliver project or administrative task as required. They will be assuming a pivotal role within a small civil engineering team and have responsibility for implementing the teams QA/QC procedures, project management tools as well as helping to grow the business. This engineering consultancy work on projects in the UK and potentially overseas.
The successful candidate should have between 0 and 1.5 years maximum experience in the London market. My client are looking to pay between £26,000-£32,000 for the right engineer, however this depends on experience of course!
- Industry relevant Bachelor’s degree/ Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or internationally equivalent qualification
- Has responsibility for civil engineering designs under supervision
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work
- Responsible for meeting agreed deadlines
- Represents the group/ office/discipline/ profession at internal meetings
- Executes responsibilities as outlined in the firm’s Management System
Software Capabilities - not required but helpful
- Civil 3D
- Drainage design to schemes in an Urban or Greenfield setting including sustainable urban drainage and hydraulic modelling.
- Grow familiar with Section 38, 278, 106 and 104 adoptions.
- Liaising with Statutory bodies including The Environment Agency on hydraulic matters pertaining to the development.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.