Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Based in Dartford
SALARY & PACKAGE
Salary starting on £19 – 23K depending on experience and qualifications
Hot desk role – working at various locations within the office building.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Pension scheme available
Healthcare scheme available after two years
3 month probationary period
Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
Welcoming and staff friendly environment
Progression and training available
My client require an experienced Administrator to join our busy team in Dartford.
The role will start by learning and taking on the tasks of Purchasing and Fleet.
Over time the person will continue to learn other roles of the office team to assist in support and sickness/holiday cover, becoming a multi trained Company Administrator able to carry out any tasks when found necessary.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in administration. Knowledge in purchasing/fleet management is desirable but not essential.
The chosen candidate may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed to the time frames allocated.
The purpose of the role will be to work with JDS Suppliers, clients and JDS M&E engineering and fabric staff on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learning all roles within the office team therefore being able to provide holiday and sickness cover and additional support when required.
- Purchasing – dealing with suppliers, obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices, following through orders with suppliers from PO to delivery insuring clients and teams are all updated with progress, resolving issues with orders and arranging returns, contacting clients by email and telephone. Processing of supplier invoices, sending out daily parts update spreadsheet.
- Management of fleet - process new vehicle procedure, keeping fleet spreadsheet up to date, collating driver check lists per month, scheduling vehicle swaps, scheduling MOT & Services, checking of dash cam video footage, arranging signwriting. Researching and presenting findings to management team for new vehicle innovation such as electronic/hybrid vehicles
- Management of company tools and clothing
- Helpdesk team – processing of engineer’s weekly paperwork, ensuring all certification is received, updating engineers KPI spreadsheet, processing of tracking system reports, scanning/filing of paperwork online and hard copy, working through paperwork queries, send paperwork to clients. Dealing with our specialist subcontractors, obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices, following through orders with subcontractors, from PO/Scheduling works/obtaining job sheets/requesting quotes if extra works are found. Scheduling routine PPM with subcontractors and clients alike.
- Administration tasks as set by Management Team – updating spreadsheets, sending out outstanding quotation reports to clients, creating reports from the internal system, archiving of documentation, binding of documents, organising training, arranging accommodation/transport bookings
- Assisting office management team with a variety of tasks such as staff inductions
- General office tasks
- Ensure that Monthly KPI’s are met
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Excellent administrative skills, communication and attention to detail
- First class IT – extensive knowledge of all Microsoft packages with an advanced level in excel
- Ability to work on own with ability to work with a team when required
- Results and customer service focused
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- A minimum of two years working in an administration role
- Helpdesk experience desirable
- Available to work overtime should it be required
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in prioritising conflicting workloads
- Take responsibility – for tasks and responsibilities where as an individual or as part of the Helpdesk team
- Good financial awareness & Excellent data entry skills