RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of a Large Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy who work on large scale international projects. You will have the chance to work on exciting large scale projects covering residential, commercial, aviation, stadiums, highways & rail.
This consultancy employ over 10,000 staff across 20+ offices worldwide and are now looking for a Senior Civil Engineering Technician to join their office which is based close to Central London.
- The Senior Civil Engineering Technician will have experience working on projects within Infrastructure engineering including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and topography / ground modelling;
- Previous experience with preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details essential;
- The Senior Civil Engineering Technician will have extensive CAD skills should include ability in and demonstrable recent experience in AutoCAD (Civils 3D is preferable).
- Experience in 3D highway and ground modelling design software packages would be beneficial;
- Should have good time management skills, be able to take responsibility and work under pressure to tight deadlines and work extended hours when required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
- Developing utility setting out information.
- Developing urban road layouts.
- Drawing up engineers’ designs to gain approval.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 020 7932 2800.