Transport Planner – Chesham
RGB are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Transport Planner to join them on a permanent basis in their Chesham office. Ideally, they are looking for Transport Planner or Senior Transport planner with 2+ years experience.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of Transport Assessments/Statements/Strategies
- Preparation of Travel Plans as well as Travel Plan Coordination
- Preparation of outline highways drawings
- Management of small and medium scale projects
- Staff mentoring
- Liaison with clients/contractors and local / national authorities as required
- Working collectively with other technical disciplines
- Assist with other traffic/transport related tasks required by your line Manager
- Representing the company at meetings
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office software packages
- Good levels of numeracy, including a good understanding of spreadsheets.
- Use of AutoCAD
- Working experience of ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG
On offer is the opportunity to move forward in your career and take on a good level of responsibility. The team is growing and already has an established client base across residential, commercial, retail and general land promoters.