Civil CAD Technician – Manchester City Centre
RGB are working with a growing Civil, Structural & Envrinomental Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil CAD Technician to join their team in Manchester City Centre.
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience within an engineering consultancy working on highways, drainage, earthworks and general infrastructure design for private sector developments projects. As a CAD Technician you will be working alongside team of Civil Engineers producing detailed designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience of the preparation of detailed civil engineering / infrastructure design drawings.
- HNC qualification in Civil Engineering or similar is desired.
- Good AutoCAD skills, prior experience on Microdrainage or Civil 3d would be extremely beneficial however training can be provided.
- Prior experience draughting highway alignments, levels, junctions, roundabouts, car parks all beneficial.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally.
If you are looking for a dynamic role where you will get a good level of responsibility and training then apply today to be considered for this position.
For more information contact Michael power at RGB on firstname.lastname@example.org