CAD / Revit Technician
A leading national Building Services MEP consultancy now has a vacancy available for a CAD Technician / Revit Technician to join its design team at their office in London
• The Revit Technician vacancy will offer a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 with an additional benefits package.
• Established over 50 years ago.
• Have specialist Building Services MEP teams delivering projects through all stages including feasibility, design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• Work on projects across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, education, mixed use, hotel/ hospitality, scientific and infrastructure.
CAD Technician / Revit Technician job details:
• To provide a technical service to colleagues within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design - Revit MEP
• To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the client.
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using Revit MEP
• Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
• Setting up projects.
• Create legends & schedules.
• Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.