My client are a large international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who have been in operation for around 40 years.
Currently employ around 800 staff between their offices across the globe. They are also an award winning practice winning regular awards which shows their significant in the market place.
Due to on-going projects and a constant workload, they are currently looking for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the Infrastructure Design team based in their office which is based within close proximity to Central London.
- Will hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer will have a minimum of a strong background within the Highway & Infrastructure Design sector.
- The Civil Infrastructure will be working towards Chartered Engineer status and have relevant experience in Civil Engineering design. Including drainage, SuDs, highways and infrastructure.
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer will have an excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and will have a knowledge of Microdrainage, PDS or Civil 3D.
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be familiar with S38, S278 highways schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or contact 020 7932 2800.