RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of an engineering consultancy based in Guildford who specialists in Highway & Drainage Engineering design.
This consultancy have over 20 years’ experience providing highway engineering consultancy services to many major projects including airport runway extensions, town centre improvements, and urban relief roads.
They are currently looking for a Civil Infrastructure Technician who will have a good level of experience working for an established engineering consultancy and will have experience within the Highway & Infrastructure Design sector.
- Experience in Commercial, Industrial & Residential Scheme beneficial.
- Will have a good understanding of AutoCAD for design process.
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D and understanding of how this software works.
- Experience liaising with local highways to obtain approvals under S278 / S38 agreements.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary package of up to £32,000 per annum for the right candidate.
- 31 days holiday (Includes bank holiday’s added to this number).
- Flexible working hours (Core working hours 10-4).
- Employer contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.