Due to the strong and ever increasing workload, this Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy are looking to recruit a civil engineering technician to join a close-knit, driven, fast-paced team. The successful candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive approach to their work.
In reward, you will work on a diverse range of exciting and challenging projects and continually grow and develop technical skills. A great working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression, and support / training for those candidates aiming for Chartered or Associate Member status with the Institution of Civil Engineers or Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation.
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of basic civil engineering principles
- Knowledge of British construction methods and products
- Experience in the preparation of civil engineering layouts including general external works and levels, drainage and SUDS systems, surfacing specifications (including use of NBS) and sectional approval drawings for adopted drainage and highway works
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage (WINDES) including network design, simulation, source control, cascade and SUDS elements
- Excellent AutoCAD skills, ideally including use of Autotrak software
- Experience of 3D modelling software (Civil 3D or PDS) would be beneficial
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com or call 020 7932 2800.