MOBILE BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
- Founded in 2013
- Started off as a core fit out company, but have pulled away form that and now sticking to mainly maintenance.
- However they pick up some fit out work from their maintenance contracts.
- They do M&E, AC & Plumbing
- Their work is London & within M25 orbital.
- They now have 100 maintenance contracts. Commercial offices, 6 x Deliveroo sites and have the SOHO House contract. 22 sites including Shoreditch house etc.
- Also look after the Nova apartments in Victoria and do a lot of work for Land Securities.
- A team of 8 engineers and 6 office staff.
- It’s a young team and everyone gets on well and helps each other out.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Monday – Friday – 8-5
- Mobile role covering London & Home Counties working their portfolio of clients.
- The role will be going around their sites and carrying out full M&E Maintenance.
- You will need to be forward thinking and be observant.
- Walking around plant rooms and noticing things that are not right or need sorting/fixing.
- Van & Fuel Card
- App for parking etc
- PDA, Phone, Uniform
- No travel time
- No call out rota as it stands
- 20 days hols + BH
Sat 8am – 12pm = normal rate
Sat 12pm – 12am = time and a half
Sun = Double time PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB. CO.UK