Associate Water & Flood Risk Engineer
RGB are working with a UK wide Engineering Consultancy who are looking for an Associate to join their team who has a significant background in flood risk, drainage and water in the UK. As part of a thriving Central London office you will join a technical team of 10 working closely with the Director of the Water team to help grow and develop the department further.
As a team they work on a variety of projects in the public and private sector. Services provided inclue flood risk, hydraulic modelling, foul & surface water drainage, environmental impact assessment, pre pruchase advice and expert witness litigation.
- This is not a hands on technical design role but you do need experience in project management of a design team and training of junior members of staff
- Experience in business development within the public or private sector
- Well versed in marketing the water service offering
- Managing clients expectations and dealing with clients on a regular basis
- Broad experience across a range of projects and the drive to want to progress in your career
On offer is the change to join a growing company and team which offers you a path to progress in your career as an individual.
Package: There is a competitive salary on offer which includes a yearly bonus (5% - 10%). 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and other benefits.
For more information on this or other similar roles in this field contact Michael Power at RGB Network London.