Civil Infrastructure Engineer Vacancy – Kent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
RGB are working with a medium size Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure Design team in Kent. As a company there specialise in infrastructure design for a range of developments including residential, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
- Reporting to a Civil Engineering Associate you will have responsibility of managing your own projects and dealing with the end client.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experinece in road, drainage and infrastructure design for residential, commerical, retail developments (or similar).
- Prior experience with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is desider although training can be provided if required.
- Ideally you will be keen to get involved with clients and good communication skills are essential as they will be wanting you to attend meetings and represent the company.
- Salary and position review every 6 months with a view for you to progress quickly to Senior Engineer level under the guidance of a current Associate and Director.
In return this company is offering an excellent package (30k - 40K) + paid over time, yearly bonus (5% - 10% of salary), 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare.