Transport Planning CAD Technician
I am currently representing a growing multi disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Transport Planning team in Central London (Zone1).
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience within an engineering consultancy working on transport or infrastructure schemes and have a solid knowledge of AutoCAD. As a CAD Technician you will be working alongside team of Transport Planners & Technicians producing transport layouts and designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience working as a CAD Technician in the preparation of detailed civil engineering, transport or planning drawings.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Work well within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite and good understanding on AutoCAD.
This role offers significant opportunity for progression as the company has been winning some very large projects over the last few months and they are a company with real ambition over the next few years. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you will get a good level of responsibility and training then apply today to be considered for this position.
For more information contact Michael power at RGB for this or similar vacancies.