Senior Civil Engineer (contract)
RGB are working with an International Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team in Central London on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The London office has 200+ staff across a range of disciplines. The infrastructure design team has a very strong workload and so are looking for some immediate support from an experienced Engineer for the next 6 months but most probably longer. Ideally you will have the following experience:
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction
- Design of Earthworks, Highways, Pavement and Drainage and the preparation of the associated specifications
- Liaise with Local Authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
- 3D Earthworks Modelling
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members and acting as a mentor
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other teams and disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects
- Assist during the implementation stage, including site monitoring
The successful candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player and ideally will have over 5 years’ experience and in addition should:
- Have proven experience of producing highway and drainage designs including S38, S278 and S104 designs
- Have extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and / or MX, AutoTrack
- Able to demonstrate their experience in the delivery of projects to time and budget
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
Candidates looking for a permanent position will also be considered.
For more information on this or other opportunities please get in contact with Michael Power at RGB.