Civil Engineering CAD Technician
Central London (Zone 1)
Are you a currently a CAD Technician with experience within Highway Design and Infrastructure Design projects who is looking for a position in a great Central London location? If so, RGB are working with an Engineering Consultancy who are offering an opportunity to take on a lead Civil Technician role in their team.
You will have the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility on a great portfolio of projects across London and the South East. Full requirements below:
Key role responsibilities & experience required:
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver S38/S104/S278 infrastructure scheme designs;
- A minimum qualification of an HND or HNC in Engineering or similar;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- Have the ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals;
- Experience of infrastructure design software such as Autodesk Civil 3D (very beneficial) + Vehicle Swept Path, Causeway PDS and Micro Drainage is desirable;
- Experience in infrastructure scheme designs;
- Good IT skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative.
A competitive salary is on offer which also comes with paid overtime and a company bonus of up to 10% of basic salary! For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.