Associate Transport Planner
We are currently working with one of the most well known international transport consultancies in London in their search for an Associate Transport Planner to join their major projects team in the heart of the city.
As a business they offer their clients services across transport planning, commericial, design, economic appraisal, transport analysis, modelling, transport technology and digital. With a range of clients in the public and private sector you will be involved in leading schemes across London and the surrounding area.
The London office has 100+ staff and the transport division comprises of more than 60 professionals. You will be expected to:
- Contribute significantly towards work winning for the team
- Deliver successful projects (time, cost, quality) as Project Manager/Director
- Drive effective team performance
- Provide technical expertise and advice in Transport Planning and Major Developments
- Manage and supervise more junior members of the team
- Drive career path and network
- Passionate about client relationships and effective Project Management
- Proven track record in terms of work winning and delivering successful projects
- Able to proactively lead a team in demanding situations to meet/exceed client expectations
- Able to demonstrate an intelligent understanding of the transport sector, the immediate market and the key factors affecting it
- Extensive knowledge of Transport Planning
Salary: 60k – 70k including an extensive benefits package.