Civil Infrastructure Engineers - All levels
£28,000-£58,000 + Package
This structural engineering consultancy are seeking to establish a Civil infrastructure team in their office near Stevenage. This role represents a significant investment by the practise as they continue to expand and grow as a consultancy. They are a well known and influential engineering consultancy and are a great employer.
Upon joining you will be responsible for all aspects of the civil engineering work within the practice and will have significant scope for personal and professional growth as you develop a team to deliver on their growing civils requirement. They wish to employ infrastructure engineers at a number of levels of experience.
These roles are for the future and should be viewed as an outstanding opportunity for growth and development, likely to suit civil engineers who are seeking to reduce a commute into London or wanting to move out of the rat race.
- Competitive salaries ranging from £28,000 to £58,000 .
- Benefits package; employer pension contribution, bonus and more.
Technical responsibilities are likley to include:
- Producing Drainage designs under the relevant section agreements.
- Providing advice on all ranges of Civil Engineering aspects associated with structural developments from the initial concept through to design and construction.
- Working in a small/medium sized team, liaising with senior members and managing/recruiting juniors & CAD Technicians.
- Would have experience operating within the private sector industry for an engineering consultancy.
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage or be prepared to learn.
This is a good opportunity to work with a great employer in Hertfordshire where you can develop your career over the coming years.
Apply now to be considered and an immediate call back.