Based within close proximity to London Bridge, this consultancy are a Civil & Structural Engineering practice that are currently operating within the residential and commercial sectors. The office currently consists of over 100 members which is a number they are keen to expand moving forward.
In the past they have worked on projects such as Gatwick Airport, and high end residential schemes. Due to an increase in their current workload, they are now looking for a Civil infrastructure Engineer who will have a strong background within the Highway & Infrastructure Design sectors. This consultancy offer training to allow Engineers to progress through chartership, which is something that is extremely encouraged to do.
What type of candidate are they looking for?
- The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will have a minimum of a strong background within the Highway & Infrastructure Design sector.
- Will be working towards Chartered Engineer status and have relevant experience in Civil Engineering design. Including drainage, SuDs, highways and infrastructure.
- Will have an excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and will have a working knowledge of either Microdrainage, PDS, or Civil 3D.
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be producing detailed highway & drainage designs for a range of schemes, including residential and commercial.
- Working alongside other members of the Civil & Structural Engineering team throughout the completion of projects.
- Attending regular site visits to overview the implementation of the design process.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com or call 020 7932 2800.