A global leader in the delivery of sophisticated construction solutions is looking for a new intermediate Chartered Building Surveyor. The business has a ultra-diverse mixture of client contacts and projects that will stimulate a career and a network of global offices.
Being integrated into the London based Building Surveying team you will work on specific projects for public and private sector clients.
Key requirements of the role;
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Supporting the associate Directors and Seniors in managing client and project teams to deliver building surveying services profitably and on time.
- Using effective communication to ensure that all information is available for liaising with stakeholders towards successfully completing projects.
- Supporting the satellite offices building surveying teams when required
- Mentoring trainees and graduates
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner;
- Meeting, negotiating and corresponding clients to form strong working relationships
Being part of a highly corporate and organised business you can expect to receive a very competitive basic salary and strong benefits package, including pension, healthcare, life assurance.
- You will need to be a chartered MRICS with 12 months technical consultancy experience
- Strong skills in the areas of design, contract administration and professional surveys
- Awareness of IT skills (AutoCAD, NBS, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Well presented with good client-facing and communication skills
- Organised and commercially astute