SENIOR FIRE ENGINEER – Classification Level 3
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Senior Fire Engineer to join their stunning office in Central London. They are looking for someone to work with architects and engineers to support the delivery of projects that span across multiple sectors in and around London.
Summary of the role:
- Provide input for job costing and co-ordinate and plan projects in consultation with Manager and Project Manager
- Delivering projects in a variety of sectors
- Carrying out and overseeing designs on sprinklers, fire alarms and suppression systems
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Understanding of AutoCAD/Revit
- A relevant Fire Engineering qualification or science degree
- Sufficient experience of working as a Fire Engineer
- Experience in complex environments
- 6+ years’ experience
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer looking to progress their career with additional training offered and flexible hours after 6 months. This company is offering a competitive salary of between £50k and £70k dependent on experience along with additional benefits such as private health care and life insurance.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.