Sorry, this job is no longer available
Please use the search to find another job.
- My client is a specialist HVAC & Fridge Company based in Hampshire.
- Been running for over 30 years
- Employ between 30-40 engineers
- Office based in Hampshire
- Area of cover is the South East & London
- Projects: railways, offices, data centres, warehouses, shops AND restaurants, education
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Supervisor will be time served and experienced in all aspects of building services and HVAC. The candidate will be confident in working on varied equipment.
- Supervisor will be fully qualified to the minimum of City & Guilds Commercial air conditioning & Refrigeration level 2 and also hold Category 1 F-Gas 2079.
- Supervisor will assist management in direct oversight of service department’s daily operation.
- Supervisor will participate in assigned long-term contracts, programs and projects.
- Supervisor will be directly involved in the work delivery department’s routine operations by handling repairs/installs and assisting management with administrative duties.
- Supervisor will perform on site duties where required.
- Supervisor will prepare quotations for a variety of work.
- Supervisor will prepare relevant safety documentation for engineers as required.
- Supervisor will develop and maintain effective working relations with Service manager, and work closely with the service manager toward common goals.
- Supervisor will work to the company’s management and quality systems.
- Supervisor will advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Supervisor will carry out certain tasks with targets to satisfy certain key performance indicators.
- Supervisor will advise on procedures and identify where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Supervisor will assist in assigning, training & developing the engineering team.
- Supervisor will work closely with the administration team to ensure quotations are prepared and submitted to the clients promptly.
- Supervisor will be assigned chosen contracts to manage and will be required to develop customer relations with client contact.
- £35k - £39,000
- We supply a vehicle with fuel card.
- We supply a Samsung galaxy note smart phone for calls and our electronic job system. This role would also demand a laptop.
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights/bank holidays. Overtime is available, but limited nights are worked.
- On call rota is 1 week every 9 weeks. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
- All specialist refrigeration tools are supplied, but hand tools are the responsibility of the candidate. Hand tools include thermometer and multimeter with amp clamp.