Junior CAD Technician (Transport)
We are currently looking for a Junior or Trainee CAD Technician to join a young and growing civil engineering conusltancy with 100+ staff in different office locations across the UK. You will be based in the companies Manchester office based in the City Centre and will find yourself working on Transportation projects in the local area and further afield too.
Your core role with involve working with a team of Engineers to produce, highway layouts, traffic analysis, junction design, roundabout design etc.
Role Description and Requirement:
- You will either be a college leaver with a HNC or HNC in an Engineering related subject or have some previous experience using AutoCAD in the industry with a desire to get into a Civil Engineering environment.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Good CAD skills either through study or industry experience.
- Work well within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite and good understanding on AutoCAD.
This role offers significant opportunity for progression as the company has been winning some very large projects over the last few months and they have real ambition over the next few years. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you will get a good level of responsibility and training then apply today to be considered for this position.