Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join the Civils team in our busy Cambridge office.
You will have the opportunity to be intricately involved in the delivery from concept through to construction of a wide range of multi-disciplinary projects, from large mixed-use, residential or commercial / industrial projects through to city centre regeneration schemes.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development cycle (concept through to construction) in the areas of civil engineering, utilities, transport and hydrology
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction
- Design of Earthworks, Highways, Pavement and Drainage and the preparation of the associated specifications
- Liaise with Local Authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
- 3D Earthworks Modelling
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members and acting as a mentor
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other teams and disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects
- Assist during the implementation stage, including site monitoring
The successful candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player and ideally will have over 5 years’ experience and in addition should:
- Have proven experience of producing highway and drainage designs including S38, S278 and S104 designs
- Have extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and / or MX, AutoTrack
- Able to demonstrate their experience in the delivery of projects to time and budget
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB.