Associate Transport Planner
Location: Central London
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for an Associate Transport Planner to join their London team. There are over 200 staff in the companies London office and you will be responsible for the day to day management of a small (but growing) team that specialises in transport planning for new developments.
As an Associate or potentially Technical Director you will be involved in real projects from day one, with exposure to some of the most prestigious projects in the UK. They encourage and develop their people, providing them with a varied workload and the autonomy to work individually, as well as giving them the opportunity to make a valued contribution to the team.
Reporting to a Divisional/Regional Director, you will support them in delivering projects effectively to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining technical performance standards.
- Degree qualified Chartered Engineer / Chartered Transport Planner in a relevant discipline, or an Engineer with lower qualifications but a minimum 10 years relevant experience;
- Shall have a proven commercial awareness and judgement;
- Good knowledge in the delivery of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans;
- Have the drive and self-motivation to continuously develop your skills;
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and to be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally;
- Be able to demonstrate developing and maintaining an effective network of contacts;
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to lead and motivate staff by example;
- Be reliable and have a responsible attitude to work.
: 55k – 70k for the right candidate which includes an extensive corporate range of beneifts. For more information on this or other position within Transport Planning contact Michael Power at RGB Network.