My client are a Multi-disciplinary consultancy who are committed to continuous improvement and strive for personal development and good quality work. This consultancy have also been nationally recognised and have a history of award winning projects.
Due to recent success and to match their sustained growth, they are seeking a Civil CAD Technician to join their expanding office based in Essex.
- The Civil CAD Technician will undertake a variety of work which will include design and detailing of Civil and Structural Engineering schemes, feasibility studies, inspections, surveys, reports, calculations, along with other duties.
- Will be using AutoCAD on a daily basis to assist with the design process and will also be trained on other in-house software.
- Producing & amending detailed road & drainage drawings in line with relevant s278, s38, s104, and s106 adoptions.
- May already have or be working towards an HNC or HND in Civil Engineering or Building Studies
- knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice and Design Standards as well as an awareness of relevant health and safety legislation.
- You will be competent in using AutoCAD.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.