Job Title: Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner - London
Job Description: Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner (2-6 years experience) – London
RGB Network are representing a leading Transport & Infruastructure Consultancy based in London who are looking to recruit a Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner to join their team.
The successful candidate would need to assist the team in highway/transport issues that deliver innovative and cost-effective transport planning solutions to exceed their clients’ expectations. There is also opportunity to grow and evolve within the company; you would be given responsiblity to manage small individual projects as well as providing professional and technical support to senior members and directors.
- Providing technical support and assistance to senior staff and directors.
- Liaison with the client and project teams
- Assistance in the preparation of technical reports to support planning applications.
- Assistance in the preparation of diagrams and preliminary design drawings.
Key Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate would have relevant UK experience within a similar transport planning consultancy.
- Understanding of working in the Planning Regulatory framework, and an understanding of planning and transport policy as applied to development proposals.
- Experience of using relevant software; TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY and AutoCAD desirable.
- Knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual for Streets.
- Applicants should be computer literate and have good knowledge of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Traffic Modelling programs.
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, pension & halthcare scheme, flexible working, yearly company bonus and a trip aboard for a weekend paid for by the company each year!
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.