Assistant Infrastructure Engineer – Tunbridge Wells
- For the right Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £24,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; Contributory pension, performance related bonus scheme every 3 months, 23 days annual leave and flexible working allowance
- Opportunities to develop Technical skills and achieve incorporated status.
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer to be based in their office near Tunbridge Wells.
This Civil & Structural Engineering firm are celebrating their 25th anniversary, and due to increase in project workload they are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to help support & sustain their projects to meet demand.
You would be working in an office friendly environment consisting of 8 people. You would have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Drainage Engineer, undertake a client facing role and have the chance to develop your project management skills.
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have:
- Experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience working within a small team, producing Highways & Drainage designs on Residential developments
- Knowledge and familiarity in producing designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 and S106 schemes
- Technical experience using the following software packages; Microdrainage, PDS, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact George Hale via email@example.com or call 020 7932 2800.