Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer
A London based M&E consultancy currently requires an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer.
Specialists in providing building services for the built environment the company:
- Have been trading for over 20 years
- Currently employs circa 50 staff
- Start to finish service coverage
- Dealing with both building owners & operators
- Working with refurbs/fit outs
- Maintenance projects.
- Building service design
- Condition surveys
- Dilapidation studies
As an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer you should be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects, including works at planning, detailed design stages, installation and commissioning.
The successful Intermediate Electrical Engineer should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level
The Electrical Engineer will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting other services provided by the company.
The successful Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer will have the flowing skills:
- BEng / HND in relevant discipline
- Experience in the design of electrical services such as lighting, power distribution, security (CCTV, access controls, alarms), fire detection, cable sizing, cable tray sizing, distribution board sizing and voltage drop calculations.
- Experience in delivering a mixture of development types, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices/hotels
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Amtech and Dialux. software
Salary – £35,000 - £45,000
For further details and applications for this Principal Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy, please contact: Phil Puertollano at RGB Network.