An established provider of civil and structural engineering consultancy, design, and feasibility services for major residential and commercial developers and contractors throughout the UK are looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join their successful Colchester-based team.
Successful candidates will have:
- Related BSc engineering degree
- Ideally 5 years engineering experience
- Experience in multi-storey reinforced concrete structures
- Proficiency in Tekla Structural Designer finite element analysis is preferred but not essential as training can be given
- The ability to work with steel, masonry and timber to Eurocode designs
- Profit-related bonuses
- A very generous non-contributory pension scheme
- In-house training for civil and structural design
- The opportunity to progress towards chartered status
- Ample opportunities for promotion and progression within the company
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Senior Structural Design Engineer to work on exciting projects and a competitive salary, then apply today.
Contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.