£30 - £50K depending on experience, pension, 29 days annual leave including bank holiday and healthcare
- Do you have estimating experience working for an M&E contractor?
- Have you exposure working with clients across covering Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects confines?
Owing to this established Building Services companies continued expansion plans they are now seeking to add to their estimating team of 5 another experienced Electrical Estimator for their Essex based office.
As Electrical Estimator you can look forward to working with a company that provides itself on carrying out the full range of mechanical and electrical services from design &build right through to project completion.
They also boast very healthy financial accounts, highly structured team promoting tailor growth within the business as well as a health portfolio of renowned clients who guarantee repeat business.
What does this mean to you as a Electrical Estimator ?
- Plenty of scope for progression
- Regular appraisals
- A chance to work on leading projects
- Second to none professional development
The ideal Electrical Estimator will report into the Estimating Manager supporting with:
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaising with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaise with electrical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Input of take offs into estimating software (Vixen) and model/finalise quotation.
Interviews can be readily arranged for experienced Electrical Estimator seeking further career stability within this established and professional building services company.