Scaffold Design Engineer – South East London
Would you like to work for a leading scaffold design consultancy? Want to be able to earn a market competitive salary? If you have scaffolding design experience this role is for you. You could have the opportunity to continually work on landmark buildings and a wide variety of London based projects to develop your portfolio.
Successful candidates will have:
- Related Engineering degree
- An ideal minimum of 2 years' experience working in scaffolding or temporary works design
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hard working and determined mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail in your own work
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate with external parties at all levels
You will have the opportunity to work on iconic London-based projects whilst earning a competitive salary.
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Scaffold Design Engineer role, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.