Senior Structural Engineer – Bedfordshire
A multidisciplinary design consultancy with offices in London, Leeds and the Middle East are looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to their new office based in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent position for a senior structural engineer to work across a range of sectors including public and commercial.
Successful candidates should:
- Ideally be chartered with a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Ideally have experience on TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall
- Have the ability to independently manage projects and attend meetings with contractors, architects and clients
- Be able to oversee the work of engineers, graduates and technicians
You will be able to work on exciting international projects within a well-established and expanding consultancy and earn a competitive salary.
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior Structural Engineer role, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to STimson@rgb.co.uk 
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.