Small Works Project Manager
£45 - 50K depending on portfolio size and experience, plus vehicle, pension
- Do you have experience of working within the Trades, M&E division, especially in the district heating sector?
- How about Experience on end-to-end project delivery, multiple high volume-low value?
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an established and respected maintenance, small works and refurbishment company for Small Works Project Manager.
The successful Small Works Project Manager will benefit from working within a stable company, long term contracts, career progression, defined development and pay reviews and appraisals.
As a Small Works Project Manager your primary responsibility will be to oversee multiple remedial Projects range from £10k to circa 250k and involve the upkeep and repair/refurbishment to the facilities.
Further day to accountabilities include:
- Liaising with the client on small works and mid range refurbishment
- Undertaking site surveys and make priced proposals and estimation
- Ensuring all project opportunities are assessed for commercial and safety risks
- Operating small works (on all District Heating, Mechanical, BMS, Electrical and fabric works)
- Undertaking resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of men and materials
- Ensuring all small works are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
- Tendering operations
- Managing project budgets and cost plans and provide monthly and client reporting as necessary
- Hands-on contractor and trade person management
- Client presentations
- Appointing and managing suitable contractors and/or manage self-perform operatives to deliver the site works
- Understanding current Business Plan and its implications on forward work-winning activity ensure SLA's and contractual KPI's are met and exceeded identify opportunities for "bolt-on" works
- Maintenance department liaison
- Experience of working within the Trades, M&E division, especially in the district heating sector
- Knowledge/experience of Small works operations
- Experience on end-to-end project delivery, multiple high volume-low value
- Excellent relationship and client management and a high level of enthusiasm, ambition and professionalism
- Estimation, pricing process experience
- The job holder must possess a full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this great opportunity as Small Works Project Manager based in London please apply with your updated CV