£35k- £45k (depending on candidate), pension, 28 days annual leave including customary holidays
- Do you have strong HVAC product knowledge?
- How about preparing cost pricing and estimates for new HVAC projects and contracts?
- Would you like to work with an M&E contractor that you truly provide you with opportunities for consistent growth and development?
Fresh off successful prior hires into this Mechanical and Electrical contractors estimating team we have once again been entrusted to source an experienced Mechanical Estimator in their Lancashire based headquarters.
As a company they have forged an excellent name for themselves supporting noted commercial clients with project installations including from pre-construction through to completion.
The successful Mechanical Estimator can look forward to working within a successful estimating department, renowned projects, stable working environment with ample opportunities for career progression and development.
As Mechanical Estimator reporting into the Estimating Manager you will support the team with:
- Completing take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaising with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaising with electrical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Inputting take offs into estimating software (Vixen) and model/finalise quotation.
- Report to Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
- Producing quantified schedule of rates.
Please apply online with your CV to be considered for this great opportunity as Mechanical Estimator based in Lancashire.