Are you a contract structural Revit technician with at least 4 years UK based experience?
Are you available to work for at least the next 3 months?
- Key Responsibilities: 4-5 yrs working on Revit with an understanding of BIM. There is the odd bit of AutoCAD workload breakdown: 80% producing Revit drawings and model, 20% helping other 10% producing updating templates and families.
- Location: London, SE1
- Team size: 13 currently (2 in the technician team reporting into the Director)
- Projects: Residential retained façade with 6 storey steel frame behind including basement, 5 storey block of flats, church conversion into 30 flats, building 20 flats with an underground car park
- Hours: 37.5 hour per week
- Interview: Face to face meeting and will need to have a portfolio of relevant work.
If of interest to you or someone you know please call Ross on 02890 511 345 for a confidential chat.