I am looking for a Foot Mobile M&E Engineer role for a good client of mine. An HVAC Specialist based in Dartford
- Offices based in Crayford
- Work is London and home counties
- 40 engineers strong of which 14 are commercial gas engineers
- Clients they cover : PRS for Music - sub contractor for CBRE and there gas works - big commercial office space
- Turn over 5 million a year in maintenance and service
- Annual wage - up to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Zone 1-3 travel card
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Overtime paid at a flat rate
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
Joining an established team, the Foot Mobile M&E Engineer will be responsible for carrying out service and repairs on domestic and commercial heating, gas and oil appliances. Working for a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites Via the London underground.
The Foot Mobile M&E Engineer will be carrying out the following maintenance, service and breakdown on the following kit:
- All sites are within ZONE 1
- All the sites are multi tenanted commercial buildings
- Emergency light testing
- Managing BMS
- Fuse board
- And general M AND E.
What is expected as a Foot Mobile M&E Engineer:
Possess additional skills, knowledge and expertise within commercial building services i.e. building fabric and general maintenance
Full clean driving license
A flexible, ‘can-do’ approach is essential due to duties that may fall outside of Gas engineer i.e. general maintenance as required, working as part of wider maintenance team.
a flexible ‘can-do’ attitudeIf you would like to apply for this Foot Mobile M&E Engineerrole then please send me a copy of your cv to j m c h u g h @ r g b . c o . u k
P – 0 2 0 7 9 3 2 2 8 0 0
M – 0 7 3 8 4 2 5 2 2 8 2